Sales Director of Trade Shows and Events
You may not have heard of irth Solutions before, but it’s likely that your home and safety has been protected with its industry-leading services. Every oil & gas company and utility has distributed facilities and workers. Our product enables them to secure their infrastructure, protect their field workforce and the consumers around them while ensuring they maintain their regulatory compliance. Today, irth protects millions of consumers and workers and billions of dollars in infrastructure for global leaders like BP, Chevron, Shell Oil, ExxonMobil, PG&E and more.
irth UtiliSphere enables these firms to power their critical business processes. Using our platforms, they can integrate all their mobile field workflows in a single place. With over 20 years of experience, we’ve built an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique platform for mission-critical operations. We’re expanding our team to help delight these customers and deliver the next generations of our unique and valuable solution.
Trade Show Manager manages trade shows and exhibitions to achieve profit goals. Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales. You will coordinate the company’s exhibits strategy as part of the overall goal to support the sales team by generating leads, increase the irth Solutions brand identity, and expand the irth Solutions presence in the market.
- Travel to specific trade shows to market company and products
- Generate leads through conversations and demonstrations of products or services
- Coordinate lead processing for all shows utilizing Salesforce according to existing process
- Ascertain which trade shows would benefit company the most.
- Coordinate booth and material setup
- Manage pre and post trade show outreach for existing and new customers
- Deliver speeches and presentations about product.
- Create & convey brand messages and improves brand awareness. Develop sales presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- 3- 5 years relevant experience in technology pre-sales – This position is sales focused.
- SaaS experience
- Highly motivated and must possess excellent organizational skills, work ethic, energy, initiative and a team attitude
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Work with the sales team to support sales and marketing events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher
- 50% to 80% travel
- Highly competitive total compensation package
- Uncapped commission plan with accelerators over 100% quota achievement
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 company paid holidays