Senior .NET Engineer - Xamarin
You may not have heard of irth Solutions before, but it’s likely that your home and safety has been protected with its industry-leading services. Every oil & gas company and utility has distributed facilities and workers. Our product enables them to secure their infrastructure, protect their field workforce and the consumers around them while ensuring they maintain their regulatory compliance. Today, irth protects millions of consumers and workers and billions of dollars in infrastructure for global leaders like Shell Oil, ExxonMobil, Exelon, PG&E and more.
irth UtiliSphere enables these firms to power their critical business processes. Using our platform, they can integrate all their mobile field workflows in a single place. With 20 years of experience, we’ve built an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique platform for mission-critical operations. We’re expanding our team to help delight these customers and deliver the next generations of our unique and valuable solution.
Why irth needs you
We’re growing fast and have an ambitious product road map for the future. We are looking for an experienced and talented mobile software engineer to lead our mobile development efforts and help us build our vision. You will work in a small team of software developers building our suite of web and mobile applications. We are an agile environment and you will be essential to our development process. You will work closely with the product owner, the QA team, and the Support team to deliver first-class software.
Why you need irth
We’ve got a top-flight delivery team that knows how to rapidly innovate and delight customers. You love the challenge of finding solutions to problems and building effective, secure, testable, and scalable software.
irth is committed to developing its team and helping you hone your already-sharp development skills. We provide a great proving ground for you to grow as a developer, be rewarded for your contribution and take your career to the next level.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Contribute to the development of a suite of mobile and web applications
- Write effective, secure, testable, and scalable software
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process
- Participate in the code review process with the development team
- Work closely with the product owner on estimates and requirements
- Work collaboratively with the QA team on test plans, procedures, and bug fixes
- Assist the customer support team to diagnose and fix software defects
Who you are
- You have several years of experience with:
- Xamarin or native iOS/Android development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Multi-tier software development
- Creating and consuming web services (REST, SOAP)
- It is a plus if you have experience with:
- React/React Native
- .NET Core
- You're able to deal with ambiguity and drive projects independently
- You thrive in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- You act like an owner and strive to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- You have a passion for technology and strive to deliver amazing software that will delight customers
- You are eager to learn new things and share your knowledge with your teammates
Benefits and perks
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 company-paid holidays
- Fun, positive and enthusiastic environment
- Snacks and refreshments provided
irth Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected as part of the irth team.