Customer Success Manager
You may not have heard of irth Solutions before, but it’s likely that your home and safety has been protected with its industry-leading services. Every oil & gas company and utility has distributed facilities and workers. Our product enables them to secure their infrastructure, protect their field workforce and the consumers around them while ensuring they maintain their regulatory compliance. Today, irth protects millions of consumers and workers and billions of dollars in infrastructure for global leaders like BP, Chevron, Shell Oil, ExxonMobil, PG&E and more.
irth UtiliSphere enables these firms to power their critical business processes. Using our platforms, they can integrate all their mobile field workflows in a single place. With over 20 years of experience, we’ve built an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique platform for mission-critical operations. We’re expanding our team to help delight these customers and deliver the next generations of our unique and valuable solution
Why irth needs you
We’re growing fast and scaling our uniquely valuable solutions to industry leaders in the Energy and Utility market. We’re looking for a seasoned Customer Success Manager with experience in growing the customers usage.. We already have the foundation covered and you will be responsible for driving adaption, monthly and quarterly meetings, renewals, and selling add-on's . This position is critical both to our customers and us.
Reporting directly to the VP Sales you will be a part of a team that includes a Account Manager and Solutions Engineer and your role will be critical in helping us expand our book of business and define the future of mobile workforce management within our customer base.
Why you need irth
We’ve got a top-flight delivery team that knows how to rapidly innovate and delight customers . You love the challenge of increasing stickiness with your enterprise accounts, going deep and wide within install base customers, driving value-based conversations and winning opportunities.
irth is committed to developing its team and helping you hone your already-sharp Customer Success skills. You thrive in a growing environment will be rewarded for your contribution.
Who you are
You are driven and love a challenge. You understand the importance of the Customer Success Manager role and understand the value of nurturing customer relationships. You thrive to be responsible for engaging with customers, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention. You are high energy, positive and are great at finding new inventive ways to grow your customers.
You will build thorough account action plans for your book of business, while working with a team that includes solutions engineering and account executive, and articulate the vision of mobile workforce management with your contacts, key business stakeholders, and executives. You’ll be rewarded for delivering on the objectives and helping your customers achieve their goals.
- 5+ years of proven Customer Success experience
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Proven track record of overachieving selling add-ons
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how irth can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth environment with significant customer growth, amid a diverse customer base with unique needs. Have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Highly competitive total compensation package
- Commission plan with accelerators over 100% quota achievement
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 company paid holidays