Sales Development Representative
You may not have heard of irth Solutions before, but it’s likely that your home and safety has been protected with its industry-leading services. Every oil & gas company and utility has distributed facilities and workers. Our product enables them to secure their infrastructure, protect their field workforce and the consumers around them while ensuring they maintain their regulatory compliance. Today, irth protects millions of consumers and workers and billions of dollars in infrastructure for global leaders like BP, Chevron, Shell Oil, ExxonMobil, Marathon and more.
irth UtiliSphere enables these firms to power their critical business processes. Using our platforms, they can integrate all their mobile field workflows in a single place. With over 25 years of experience, we’ve built an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique platform for mission-critical operations. We’re expanding our team to help delight these customers and deliver the next generations of our unique and valuable solution.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be integral to help drive growth within our organization as you will make initial contact with potential customers, educate them on the impact that UtiliSphere can have on their organization and will serve a pivotal role in securing new logos. Working hand-in-hand with Sales team, you'll turn leads into meetings and secure new opportunities with key decision makers.
- Develop and execute on cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified meeting and opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Generate leads through conversations and demonstrations of products or services
- Coordinate lead processing for all shows utilizing Salesforce according to existing process
- Assure database integrity by validating and correcting the data housed within our CRM at every practical opportunity
- Actively mine for account visits within target field accounts.
- Manage pre and post trade show outreach for existing and new customers
- Create & convey brand messages and improves brand awareness. Develop sales presentations and provide reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- 1- 3 years relevant experience in technology pre-sales
- SaaS selling experience
- Competitive and hungry spirit!
- Highly motivated and must possess excellent organizational skills, work ethic, energy, initiative and a team attitude
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or higher
- Highly competitive total compensation package
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 company paid holidays