Account Executive for Energy
You may not have heard of irth Solutions before, but it’s likely that your home and safety has been protected with its industry-leading services. Every oil & gas company and utility has distributed facilities and workers. Our product enables them to secure their infrastructure, protect their field workforce and the consumers around them while ensuring they maintain their regulatory compliance. Today, irth protects millions of consumers and workers and billions of dollars in infrastructure for global leaders like BP, Chevron, Shell Oil, ExxonMobil, PG&E and more.
irth UtiliSphere enables these firms to power their critical business processes. Using our platforms, they can integrate all their mobile field workflows in a single place. With over 20 years of experience, we’ve built an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique platform for mission-critical operations. We’re expanding our team to help delight these customers and deliver the next generations of our unique and valuable solution.
Why irth needs you
We’re growing fast and scaling our uniquely valuable solutions to industry leaders in the Oil & Gas market. We’re looking for a seasoned Account Executive with experience selling SaaS or systems integration into leading Energy companies. We already have the foundation covered and have added value solutions you can sell into our loyal customer base right away. And through your sales and account penetration, you’ll help us realize our goals.
You will be responsible for identifying, closing and delivering next-generation solutions to customers’ business priorities, driving penetration of your vertical market. Reporting directly to the VP Sales you will be a part of a team that includes a Customer Success Manager and Solutions Engineer and will expand you existing accounts by way of selling new modules and discovering new areas of growth with existing accounts in Energy sector.
Why you need irth
We’ve got a top-flight delivery team that knows how to rapidly innovate and delight customers. You love the challenge of increasing stickiness with your enterprise accounts, going deep and wide within install base customers, driving value-based conversations and winning opportunities.
irth is committed to developing its team and helping you hone your already-sharp consultative selling skills. We provide a great proving ground for you to grow as a strategic enterprise sales rep, be rewarded for your contribution and take your sales career to the next level.
Who you are
In order to be a successful seller at irth, you will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how irth can transform the way their businesses work. We're looking for a track record of proven sales success with strong experience in selling SaaS or systems integration to IT and LOB leaders in strategic oil and gas accounts. Our uncapped commission plan offers accelerators above 100% quota achievement.
You will build thorough account action plans for your book of business, while working with a team that includes solutions engineering and customer success, and articulate the vision of mobile workforce management with CIOs, key business stakeholders, and executives. Your specialization in the oil and gas industry backed by your experience in utilizing solution selling will help you manage complex sales cycles and find "white space" opportunities within existing accounts in your book of business. You are an expert at going deep and wide within existing customer base by selling new modules and discovering new areas of growth. You’ll be rewarded for delivering on the objectives for that entire book of business.
- 3-5 years of proven Sales Account Executive experience
- Prior experience of selling software in Oil & Gas vertical
- Proven track record of overachieving your sales quota
- Ability to grow existing business and converting single engagement into an enterprise deal by up-selling and cross-selling into various divisions of current customer base
- Successfully sold Software as a Service (“SaaS”) business concepts and value propositions (Solution Selling).
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, particularly at the Executive level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Ability to travel.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth environment with significant customer growth, amid a diverse customer base with unique needs. Have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Location - We are looking for highly qualified people and this postion can be remote.
- Highly competitive total compensation package
- Uncapped commission plan with accelerators over 100% quota achievement
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 company paid holidays