Sr Technical Support Representative
You may not have heard of irth Solutions before, but it’s likely that your home and safety has been protected with its industry-leading services. Every oil & gas company and utility has distributed facilities and workers. Our product enables them to secure their infrastructure, protect their field workforce and the consumers around them while ensuring they maintain their regulatory compliance. Today, irth protects millions of consumers and workers and billions of dollars in infrastructure for global leaders like Shell Oil, ExxonMobil, Exelon, PG&E and more.
irth UtiliSphere and irth DigTrack enable these firms to power their critical business processes. Using our platforms, they can integrate all their mobile field workflows in a single place. With 20 years of experience, we’ve built an enthusiastic and loyal customer-base and a unique platform for mission-critical operations. We’re expanding our team to help delight these customers and deliver the next generations of our unique and valuable solution.
Why irth needs you
We’re growing fast and scaling our uniquely valuable solutions to industry leaders in the Energy and Utility markets. Customer Support is a critical component of our success and we are looking for passionate individuals who see the value they add and the importance of what they do! irth is an innovative web based software company that is on the move and growing! Your experience delivering exceptional customer support for web based software would be a perfect fit for our team. We have the foundation covered and we need you to help us continue to delight our customers.
Why you need irth
We’ve got a top-flight delivery team that knows how to rapidly innovate and delight customers. irth is committed to developing its team and helping you hone your skills to ‘WOW’ our customers. We provide a great proving ground for you to grow, be proud of your contribution, and take your career to the next level.
What you'll be responsible for
- You’ll be a Sr Technical Support Representative reviewing escalated support cases, creating KB articles and how to guides’s
- You'll mentor and train team members as well as customers
- You'll be both a support representative and consultant for a variety of subjects related to our web application, desktop and mobile applications, and other tools as applicable
- You'll speak to users about technical issues in a way they can understand
- You'll resolve email and phone requests
- You'll utilize internal tracking tools to manage issues between Customers, Support, and Product Development
Who you are
- You have a minimum 2 years' experience in a call center environment
- You provide awesome support to customers
- You're able to deal with ambiguity and drive results independently
- You thrive in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment
- You act like an owner and strive to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- You have an academic background in computer science, high interest and aptitude for technology
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 8 company paid holidays
- Fun, positive and enthusiastic environment
- Snacks and refreshments provided