We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
You will sort and distribute communications in a timely manner, plan onsite and offsite activities, meetings, and celebrations. You will be assisting with Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable (data entry, scanning, filing, vendor and/or customer contact). Additionally, you will aide in the expense reporting process, monitor office supplies and handle shortages, run errands as needed by the business, and monitor building repairs and maintenance. You will work together with a highly experienced and motivated finance team to help aid the business in its operational efficiency.
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Working knowledge of office management equipment and a thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- This is a part-time hourly position. We are looking for someone to work 15-20 hours over a 2-3 day work week. Hourly rate will be based upon experience.